Enable more youth from disadvantaged or underprivileged backgrounds, register and play soccer, and participate in soccer activities organized by the Brossard Soccer Association (BSA)
The financial assistance offered is used to defray 50% of the player's registration fees with the SBA.
Anyone wishing to apply for financial assistance must complete the Application form for financial assistance and attach proof of age and residence of the young person for whom the application is made and proof of income of the parents or the persons having physical and legal custody of the young person.
When an application for financial assistance is accepted, the registration fee is then paid directly to the BSA. The parents of the requesting member will be contacted and they will be informed of the remaining amount to be paid for the registration, a period of 30 days will be allocated
In order to benefit from financial support from the BSA.
• The young person must be a resident of Brossard;
- The player must be 18 or younger;
• The net income of parents or persons having physical and legal custody of the young person must not exceed thirty-five thousand dollars (35,000)notice of assessment .
• Applications for the summer season must be made between January 20th and March 1st.
• Applications for the winter season must be made between August 20th and September 20th.
Any application submitted will be considered by the Board members.
The Board may recommend the granting of financial assistance to young people whose situation does not meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
The BSA reserves the right to accept or reject any request for financial assistance at its sole discretion.
Return the form with the documents by e-mail